How Can I Benefit From Dentures?
Dentures have various benefits, but perhaps the greatest is that they ensure that the patient can achieve the smile they have always dreamed of. Dentures allow for personalization of the appearance of the smile, which has the potential to have a massive positive impact on the patient’s confidence. Below are some more benefits associated with dentures.
- Prevent bone loss
- Prevent shifting of teeth
- Improve speech issues
- Improve issues chewing/eating
Different Denture Options
There are a few different types of dentures. The type of denture that will best suit you can be determined by your personal oral health as well as your personal preferences. Speak with Dr. Malhotra to discuss your options. Below is a breakdown of the different types of dentures:
- Partial Denture: Made to fit around existing healthy teeth, these are a good option for filling spaces in the mouth and preventing the shifting of teeth.
- Full Denture: When all of the teeth are removed, a full denture is placed to preserve bone levels and to ensure that the patient can remain confident in their smile.
- Implant Supported Denture: This type of denture snaps into implants, which are placed directly into the bone.
Our dentist in Robstown understand that having dentures is not an easy adjustment, and that is why we will be happy to walk you through every step of the way, and to help you determine which type of denture will suit you best.